HELSINKI, FINLAND – MAY 28: Till Lindemann of Rammstein performs live on stage at Olympia Stadion on May 28, 2023 in Helsinki, Finland. (Photo by Venla Shalin/Redferns)
Foto: Redferns, Venla Shalin. All rights reserved.
Rammstein tour Europe. After opening the stadium tour with their concert in Prague on May 15, they are now coming to Munich for four dates. Between June 7th and 11th, 2023, Rammstein will be giving four sold-out open-air concerts for more than 240,000 fans in the Olympic Stadium. As a support act, they step in Duo Abelard on. We have an overview of all the information for the concerts on June 7th, 8th, 10th and 11th.
The stadium can accommodate up to 72,000 spectators. Fans should note that admission for all concert evenings begins at 3:30 p.m. The show itself then begins at around 7:30 p.m. The opening act plays on both evenings Duo Abelard.
The show takes place in the Munich Olympic Stadium.
Arriving by subway / tram / bus / S-Bahn:
- Subway line U3: Direction Moosach, stop Olympiazentrum – approx. 10 min. walk to the Olympiapark
- Tram lines 20 and 21: Olympiapark West stop
- Tram line 27: Petuelring stop – approx. 5 min. walk to the Olympic Park
- City bus route 144: stops Spiridon-Louis-Ring, Olympiasee, Olympiaberg
- City bus line 173: Stops Olympiazentrum, Olympia-Eissportzentrum, Petuelring
- City bus lines 177 and 178: Petuelring bus stop
- S-Bahn line S1: Direction Ostbahnhof, stop Moosach; from Moosach with subway line U3 or U8 to Olympiazentrum, approx. 10 min. walk to Olympiapark
- S-Bahn line S8: direction Herrsching, stop Marienplatz; from Marienplatz with underground line U3 to Olympiazentrum, approx. 10 min. walk to Olympiapark
Arrival by car
Visitors to the Olympic Park have the option of taking their vehicle directly from the Mittlerer Ring (Landshuter Allee) via the Sapporobogen to the parkharfe (Parking fees for cars in the parking lot are 8 euros per day) or ins parking deck to drive. Be careful: The environmental zone applies in Munich.
The temperature in Munich on Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at noon is 19 degrees Celsius. The humidity is 58 percent at a wind speed of 16km/h. The evening temperature is also 19 degrees, the chance of rain is currently 24 percent, with a wind speed of 16km/h. The night temperature should 14 degrees Celsius with a wind speed of 13km/h. The weather forecast comes from “wetter2.com”.
- Intro: “Fireworks Music” (Georg Friedrich Handel)
- “Ram Song”
- „Links 2-3-4“
- “Punish me”
- “My heart is burning”
- “Germany” (tape version, remix by Richard Z. Kruspe)
- “My Part”
- “You have”
- “Without you” (with Duo Abélard, piano version)
- „Engel“ (with Duo Abelard, Piano-version)
- “You smell so good”
- “I want”
- “Sonne” (piano version on tape)
- “Shark” (Haiswing Remix by Olsen Involtini, on tape)
More about Rammstein
The current Rammstein album “ZEIT” was released on April 29, 2022.
Europa stadium tour in Munich – how to get there, weather, set list
#Europa #stadium #tour #Munich #weather #set #list