Today, as part of a job creation, Carrières Assurances is looking for a National Mutual, a Collective Affairs Officer M / F based in Cholet (49) for one of our clients.
As a Collective Chargé d’Affaires, your main missions will be as follows:
- Prospecting SMEs with a view to marketing the entire range of mutual insurance products and services to their employees,
- Initiate and be responsible for making appointments, organizing it, planning visits and follow-ups,
- Elaborate the proposals in health, provident and retirement with the needs of the customers and propose technical solutions after analysis of the specifications,
- Monitor your portfolio to build customer loyalty and develop equipment (health – provident insurance) as part of a global approach,
- Participate in awareness and partnership actions within the framework of the PAC,
- Develop the network of prescribers (accountants, consular chambers, etc.).
ProfileHolder of a BAC + 2, you must justify a first successful experience in sales within a service company to professionals. Experience in the life and health insurance industry is a plus.