This October 5 is celebrated World James Bond Day and the 60 years of cinematographic life of the most popular secret agent in history… Why?
James Bond soundtrack composer dies at 94
The date was chosen by the film producers EON Productions, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios, Sony Pictures Entertainment y Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, on the 50th anniversary of the franchise. This was the reason why this character has been celebrated since 2012, captivating many since his appearance with the movie dr nowhich premiered in London on October 5, 1962.
We take advantage of the date to tell you some information that you may not have known about this character:
- James Bond was born with the novel Casino Royale, written by Ian Fleming, the legend explains, as entertainment in the face of the writer’s anxiety.
- He stars as an international secret agent, attached to the British Intelligence Service.
- She has lived dangerous adventures in all corners of the planet, has fallen in love with all her co-workers and has saved her country, and her planet, on several occasions.
- His secret agent number is 007.
- He was born on November 15, 1920 in Wattenscheid, Germany.
- Marital status: widowed (was married to Teresa Draco, murdered on their wedding day).
- At the beginning he was a character in the service of the Naval Intelligence Division during World War II.
- Use high-end cars and weapons.
- He is an experienced car driver, pilot of boats, planes and helicopters.
- Expert in handling weapons, diving and fencing.
- Scrambled eggs, Royal Beluga caviar from the Caspian Sea, are among his culinary preferences.
- Champagne Dom Perignon and the Dry Martini with Vodka are her favorite drinks.
Daniel Craig, his latest James Bond film leads the North American box office
James Bond 007 It is the longest saga of cinema, 25 official films have been released since the premiere of Dr. No in 1962 until No Time to Die in 2021.
With a combined gross of more than $6 billion to date, the films produced by Eon constitute the fourth highest-grossing series of films in history. Leave the Marvel Universe behind, Star Wars and the wizarding world of Harry Potter.
He was officially played by six actors: Sean Connery (6 films), George Lazenby (1 movie), Roger Moore (7 movies), Timothy Dalton (2 movies), Pierce Brosnan (4 movies), and Daniel Craig (5 movies).