In the Soccer Bundesligaa is the 17th match day. That will be heralded Bundesliga weekend this Friday, 17.12.2021, with the party FC Bayern Munich against VfL Wolfsburg.
FC Bayern is striving to complete the Bundesliga first half a home win against VfL Wolfsburg. “A lot has to do with the way you perform yourself when the opponent is in a crisis,” said Coach Julian Nagelsmann. “This saying, a battered boxer is always very dangerous, may have been a bit trite, but basically that’s a bit true.”
- Where will FC Bayern versus VfL Wolfsburg live im TV transfer?
- Is there a free one Livestream?
- All information about transmission of the game can be found here.
1. Bundesliga today – FC Bayern vs. Wolfsburg: kick-off, time, venue
The game between FC Bayern and VfL Wolfsburg will take place on Friday, 17.12.2021, instead of. Around 8:30 p.m sounds in the Allianz-Arena in Munich the kick-off.
All information about the game at a glance:
- Teams: FC Bayern Munich, VfL Wolfsburg
- contest: 1st Bundesliga, season 2021/22, 17th matchday
- Date and Time: 12/17/2021, 8:30 p.m
- Venue: Allianz Arena, Munich
Bayern vs Wolfsburg: Is there a broadcast on free TV?
Football fans wonder if the last Friday game of the first half of the season between Bayern and Wolfsburg live im broadcast free-to-air television will. Here’s some good news: the game will broadcast on free TV. So you don’t need a subscription to watch the game. Sat.1 the match will be broadcast live and in full length.
FC Bayern vs. Wolfsburg on TV: 1st Bundesliga live today on Sat.1
This season there are also occasional Friday games in the Bundesliga free-to-air television. That was already the case in the opening game and the opening game of the second half of the season – and now also in the last Friday game of the first half of the season. All these games are at Sat.1 to be seen as part of the ran transmissions.
All information about Broadcast today on Sat.1:
- Moderator Matthias Opdenhövel will guide the viewers through the show
- Reporter on site are Matthias Killing and Andrea Kaiser
- commented will be the game of Wolff-Christoph Fuss
- Already at 6.55 p.m. Sat.1 begins with a first pre-reporting
- From 7.30 p.m. they go preliminary reports then on, interrupted only by the news at just before 8 p.m
- At 8:30 p.m. the kick-off
FC Bayern vs Wolfsburg: This is how you see the game in the live stream on the Internet
Also in terms of free Livestream there is good news: for the game between Bavaria and Wolfsburg there will be a free transmission on the internet. Ran.de the game will be streamed. No registration or login is required for this. In addition, Sat.1 shows the current program sat1.de.
Die Streamingplattform DAZN broadcasts the Friday game as usual in the live stream.
All information about the broadcast on Friday, December 17, 2021 at 8:30 p.m. here at a glance:
DAZN 1 and DAZN 2: You can also receive the television channels via Sky and Vodafone
The two linear television channels DAZN 1 and DAZN 2 can be received thanks to various collaborations. You can get this channel with DAZN via Vodafone with a GigaTV connection (via DSL and cable) and with DAZN via Sky Q. So you can watch DAZN on TV without the Internet. This offer can be ordered via DAZN as well as via Sky Q and Vodafone.
Benjamin Pavard: That’s what the defender says about his future at Bayern Munich
France’s soccer champions Benjamin Surname has evasive to questions about a long-term future in Munich answered. When asked about a possible ten years at FC Bayern, the defender said in the French sports newspaper “L’Équipe”: “I’m not thinking about the future. What I want is to win titles. I put my name on the club’s list of achievements. I want to shape my story and leave a mark.”
Pavard switched from VfB Stuttgart to the German champions for 35 million euros in 2019. His contract runs until June 30, 2024. The 25-year-old is satisfied with his first two and a half years at Bayern because they “won everything”.
Bayern’s top striker Lewandowski is aiming for a record against Wolfsburg today
Another historic Tor brand is striving Robert Lewandowski in the last game of the year. The 33-year-old Pole has so far 42 Bundesliga goals scored in the 2021 calendar year, as many as Bayern legend Gerd Müller did in 1972. Another goal against Wolfsburg would be Lewandowski as the sole record holder. “He can decide for himself whether he celebrates X or not at all. It’s nice that he scores,” says Nagelsmann. Lewandowski particularly likes to score against Wolfsburg: the Pole scored 23 goals in 20 league games. Only Gerd Müller has scored more goals against an opponent – 27 goals against Hamburger SV.
Bayern versus Wolfsburg: The starting position and personnel
- The initial situation: FC Bayern is the autumn champion, after six competitive defeats Wolfsburg is as Table eleven with coach Florian Kohfeldt under pressure – although not in Munich. “These are exactly the situations in which you can surprise positively. And that’s a comfortable starting position, especially in our situation,” said Kohfeldt. “On Friday we have another chance to get something in the Bundesliga. We want to seize them with all our might.”
- Personal: Munich has to continue Joshua Kimmich, Leon Goretzka and Corentin Tolisso give up in midfield. Kingsley Coman is a new failure. Marcel Sabitzer is back after a long injury break. Wolfsburg is hoping for Bayern expert Dodi Lukebakio up front. In his Bundesliga career he has not scored more goals for Fortuna Düsseldorf, Hertha BSC and VfL than against Munich: five goals in seven games.