How to say “foreclose a mortgage” in English, the translation “foreclose a mortgage” in English:
Foreclose a mortgage
Foreclose a mortgage
On this page you will find many translated example sentences containing “foreclose a mortgage” from French to English
Translation search engine. Examples are entered by users and also collected from external websites.
- And so Dodd Frank correctly says we need to have qualified mortgages, and if you give a mortgage that’s not qualified, there are big penalties, except they didn’t ever go on and define what a qualified mortgage was. It’s been two years. We don’t know what a qualified mortgage is yet.
- CMHC provides mortgage loan insurance to lenders across Canada including on reserve and in the North and guarantees timely payment of interest and principal on mortgage Backed and Canada mortgage Bond, thereby ensuring a steady source of funds for Canadian home buyers.
- How is it, for example, Mr MacSharry, that the Crédit Agricole will give young farmers a mortgage at a rate of interest of less than 8 whereas the Agricultural mortgage Corporation in the United Kingdom charge a mortgage interest rate of double that
- A mortgage brokerage or a mortgage administrator business entities must be a corporation incorporated in a Canadian jurisdiction, a partnership formed under the laws of a Canadian jurisdiction, or a sole proprietor who is a resident of Canada.
- 39 The security constituted by the collateral is a central aspect of mortgage credit transactions, as is the ability to foreclose the loan and call upon that security, e.g. through a forced sale of the mortgaged property.
- Through mortgage loan insurance, homeowners have access to the lowest possible mortgage rates with a down payment as low as five percent, permitting more Canadian households access to homeownership.
- Otherwise , they should be classified in subsector S. 123 a corporations engaged in granting mortgages including building societies , mortgage banks and mortgage credit institutions
- Against this background it is possible that banks may suffer significant losses, for example as a result of mortgage payment defaults or mortgage asset devaluation, in their 2007 accounts.
- A range of factors drive the decision to grant a particular mortgage credit, the borrower s eventual choice of mortgage product and the borrower s ability to repay the loan.
- A mortgage backed security MBS is a type of asset backed security that is secured by a mortgage, or more commonly a collection pool of sometimes hundreds of mortgages.
mortgage mortgages payments payment loan