We are in the second week of Fortnite Season 5, which means that there are a number of new challenges to overcome. If you're new to the game, it means you can get some extra XP and Battle Stars to successfully complete certain goals in the game. For the last season the challenges are divided into two sections: Free and Battle Pass.
This week's challenge is to inflict damage with assault rifles, search seven ammo boxes in a game, and kill three enemy players at Paradise Palms.
The challenge for Battle Pass owners is to get a basket with five different hoops on the island, to search seven chests in Loot Lake, to search between an oasis, a rock arch and dinosaurs, and to kill two enemies with a sniper rifle.
All these challenges should be relatively straightforward as they either have to shoot at enemies or search the game world for ammo boxes or chests. The trickier part is the search between an oasis, a rock arch and a dinosaur, but we took a few pictures to show you exactly where to look. Alternatively, just watch the video above for step-by-step instructions.
You can also see the complete breakdown of the following challenges from Fortnite Season 5 Week 2.
- Inflicts 5 warbands with assault rifles on enemies (1000)
- Search Seven Ammo Boxes in a Single Game (7) – 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate enemies in Paradise Pals (3) – 10 Battle Stars
- Get a Basket of Different Rings (5) – 5 Battle Stars
- Find Chests in Loot Lake (7) – 5 Battle Stars
- Search between an oasis, a rock arch and dinosaurs (1) – 10 Battle Stars
- Sniper Rifle Eliminations (2) – 10 Battle Stars
Epic has just released Fortnite's 5.0 update, which brings a bunch of new content into the Battle Royale and Save the World modes of the game. Along with a fresh harvest of skins, back bling and gliders, the ATK vehicle is introduced. In addition, there have been changes to the switch and mobile versions of Fortnite. Check out below to see all our coverage of Fortnite Season 5.