Nabile Quenum, known for his blog I lost my jacket, died late December at his home in Paris. He was reportedly intoxicated by a leak of carbon monoxide.
He was one of the most recognized streetstyle photographers. Nabile Quenum, 32, author of the blog I lost my jacket , died at the end of December at his Paris home. According to messages of condolence posted on Twitter and deleted since, it would be dead in his sleep , intoxicated by carbon monoxide escaped from a radiator. The cause of his death, however, has not been confirmed. Born November 6, 1985 in Creteil (Val-de-Marne), Nabile Quenum had left to live in Ivory Coast at the age of 4, before returning to Paris from 2002. He walked the approaches of parades to every new season of Fashion Weeks. His photos have been published in GQ, Vogue or New York Magazine . Brands such as Louis Vuitton, H & M and Adidas also appealed to him. On Instagram, it was followed by 220,000 subscribers. A pillar of the streetstyle community Last September, Nabile Quenum contributed to the formation of the movement #NoFreePhotos , who denounced the lack of recognition of some influencers and bloggers using photos of streetstylers on Instagram without crediting them. Very appreciated by his peers, his disappearance quickly triggered many tributes. “Nabile was a ball of energy at every Fashion Week,” said Scott Schuman, aka The Sartorialist, “You never had to ask if he was at a fashion show because you could feel his presence … He was the glue which helped the streetstyle community to keep together. “