- This company focuses on being close to the communities and towns in which it has supermarkets, in order to carry out this initiative
Editorial Office- With the aim of helping with mammograms through a mammographer, Gessa launches its campaign “Ruta Seno Kilómetros”.
Likewise, this company focuses on being close to the communities and towns in which it has supermarkets, in order to carry out this initiative.
This mobile mammographer will tour different areas of Costa Rica, mainly in places where there are points of sale such as Peri, Super Compro and Super Víquez.
“This dynamic of the mammograph is intended to help the timely prevention of this condition and make the population aware of the constant check-up. To achieve this, we have implemented this campaign that will allow us to offer these exams at a cost of only 5,000 colones”, explained Adriana Arroyo, Marketing Manager of Grupo Gessa.
It should be noted that the original cost of a mammogram is approximately ¢40,000. However, with this initiative carried out thanks to donations, this amount is lowered so that many people have access and money is not an impediment.
On the other hand, people who wish to have access to the mobile mammographer will be able to consult the route that the campaign will take by localities.
Payment for mammograms can be made on the same day of the appointment by mobile sinpe, card or cash.
The dates and locations of the mammographer route are as follows:
- Saturday, October 1, 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Peri Montelimar, and 3-8 p.m. Peri Moravia.
- Saturday, October 8, 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Peri Cartago, and from 3-8 p.m. Super Víquez Santa Bárbara.
- Saturday October 15, 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Super Buy Huacas and from 3-8 Super Buy La Cruz.
- Saturday, October 22, 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PERI Liberia and 3:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Super Compro Upala.
- Saturday, October 29, 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Super Buy Turrialba #1 and from 3-8 pm Super Buy Turrialba #2.
If you wish to support with donations, you can do so at supermarket checkouts, where you can donate 1,000, 2,000 and 3,000 colones.
In addition, to book the appointment, interested persons must meet the requirement of being over 40 years of age.
They must arrive 20 minutes before their appointment and bring their ID in good condition, and the reservation will be made through the link that will be published on the Social Networks of Peri, Super Compro and Super Viquez.
Gessa will also carry out different activities, for October 15 there will be a Zumba Rosa in Super Víquez Santa Barbara, Super Compro Coronado and Super Compro Turrialba #2, the details will be published on the Social Networks of each supermarket.
While for October 22 there will be a catwalk, in which breast cancer survivor models will participate in the Peri de Moravia.
All people who wish to attend are cordially invited to the different activities that Gessa will carry out in the fight against breast cancer.