archyworldys

Göttinger in court for robbery in Darmstadt | NDR.de – News – Lower Saxony

Status: 03/10/2022 11:01 a.m

File folders are on the table in the court.  © picture-alliance/ ZB Photo: Johannes Eisele

A man from Göttingen is on trial in Hesse for robbery. (theme image)

The trial of a 48-year-old man from Göttingen began on Thursday. He is said to have attacked a woman in her house in Bensheim, Hesse, in October 2019 and stole 20,000 euros. The process is being conducted at the district court in Darmstadt. The accused has several previous convictions, was already in prison for drug, violent and robbery offenses and is said to have committed the crime together with two former prison inmates. His acquaintances had already been sentenced to long prison terms with preventive detention by the Goettingen Regional Court for similar attacks in Hetjershausen and Rosdorf near Goettingen. The 48-year-old, who now has to answer in Darmstadt, was also suspected in these cases, but nothing could be proven against him.

Anytime to listen

Braunschweig Cathedral from above.  © NDR Photo: Julius Matuschik

8 Min

You can hear what is important in your region in the recording of the 3:00 p.m. regional news on NDR 1 Lower Saxony. 8 mins

This topic in the program:

NDR 1 Lower Saxony | Regional Braunschweig | 03/10/2022 | 6:30 a.m

NDR Logo

Trending