Polyphony Digital continues to tweak Gran Turismo Sport and bring various content to entertain fans of the franchise. Recently, we learned about a patch offering new cars. Sony Interactive Entertainment is hot and communicates about the thing … So, how heavy is coming?
Vehicles, circuit, GT LeagueLet's stop talking and pass the second!
The update adds nine new vehicles, including exotic Italian supercars and legendary Super GT cars.
- Ferrari GTO '84
- Pagani Zonda R '09
- Maserati GranTurismo S '08
- Honda EPSON NSX '08
- Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 '08
- Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '08
- MINI Cooper S '05
- Jaguar E-type Coupe '61
- Subaru Impreza 22B-STi Version '98
New circuit: Circuit of Barcelona-Catalunya
- Opened in September 1991 as part of the Olympic Games in Barcelona, the circuit of Catalonia is located about thirty kilometers north of Barcelona. It is one of the main Spanish circuits where many races are organized, including the Formula 1 Grand Prix of Spain. With a long straight and a wide variety of turns, vehicle configuration can greatly affect lap times.
This month, we added two new GT League events:
- MINI Challenge (Beginner Pilot League)
- X2014 Nations Cup (Professional Pilot League)
And when is all this? The release date of update 1.29 is November 6, 2018 ; Yes, tomorrow. Prepare your machines and heat the engines!
TEST – Gran Turismo Sport: do you really need to turn the ignition key?
|Martial DUCHEMIN (kabuto_rider)
Editor-in-chief – Japan Specialist
|Resident in Japan, loves walks in Akiba, maids on the streets, arcades, retrogaming and Street Fighter. My life is dedicated to Dragon Ball.|
|Follow me :|