YOUR TALENT WILL GET US TO DESTINATION!
Groupe Robert is currently looking for a handler for work for its frozen terminal in Longueuil.
Schedule Monday to Friday evening, 2:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Contact Julie at click apply. Looking forward to discussing with you!
Your Responsibilities Will Be
- Product handling using pallet trucks and
- Stack the goods on pallets
- Ensure compliance with procedures
- Perform the product count
- Assembly and preparation of orders
- Receive goods on the computer system
- Ensure compliance with procedures and quality.
- Other related tasks
To join the Groupe Robert team, you must have:
- Secondary V or equivalent
- Handling experience
- Good physical condition
- Autonomy and resourcefulness
- Ease of working while standing (95%)
Robert Group Offer
- Job stability, year-round work
- Safe environment (training, certifications)
- Team-oriented environment
- Competitive salary
- Interesting professional development prospects
- Group insurance and social benefits
- Corporate discounts
- Personal protective equipment provided
- State-of-the-art systems and equipment
- Company demonstrating agility, efficiency and innovation
- The masculine gender is used to lighten the text.
Groupe Robert is proud to bring the diversity of its employees to life through its terminals in Quebec and Ontario. Aboriginals, women, visible and / or ethnic minorities or people with disabilities will always be welcome to apply, because at Groupe Robert, the diversity of our employees is the link in our logistics chain that makes us even stronger!