Hannover 96 – SV Werder Bremen is one of the games today in the DFB-Pokal 2020/2 on December 23, 2020. Here you can find information about the live broadcast on free TV and free stream. Which broadcaster is showing the game?
2nd main round in the DFB-Pokal: Today, on December 23rd, 2020, scores Hannover 96 on the SV Werder Bremen. The game will not be shown on free TV or free stream, but fans can watch the game on the pay TV channel Sky stream. Kick-off, online stream and match day – here you will find all information about the broadcast of the game between Hannover 96 and Werder Bremen.
Hannover 96 vs. SV Werder Bremen live on free TV and free stream? Transmission, transmitter, kick-off
When will Hannover 96 play against SV Werder Bremen? Here is an overview of the information:
- Gameday: Wednesday, December 23rd, 2020
- Kickoff: 8.45 p.m.
- Free-TV/watch TV: no transmission
- Pay-TV: Sky
- Online-Stream: SkyGo
Hannover 96 – SV Werder Bremen: broadcast of the 2nd main round in the DFB Cup
The pay-TV broadcaster Sky transmits all 63 games in total on television and stream (SkyGo). In order to be able to use the offer, however, you need a subscription. The costs vary greatly – depending on how many programs you want to watch. ARD and Sport 1 show selected games on free TV, but only two games during the second main round.
Football live on December 23, 2020: Who has won the DFB Cup so far?
The FC Bayern Munich is the clear record holder at the DFB Cup with 20 wins. Werder Bremen are not doing badly either: With a total of six wins, the club is in second place on the podium. The DFB Cup final has been held at the Olympiastadium Berlin since 1985. The final of the current tournament is to take place on May 13, 2021. Here is an overview of the finalists from the past ten years:
- July 04, 2020: FC Bayern Munich – Bayer Leverkusen 4:2 (2:0)
- 25. May 2019: FC Bayern Munich – RB Leipzig 3:0 (1:0)
- May 19, 2018: Eintracht Frankfurt – FC Bayern Munich 3:1 (1:0)
- May 27, 2017: Borussia Dortmund – Eintracht Frankfurt 2:1 (1:1)
- May 21, 2016: FC Bayern Munich – Borussia Dortmund 0-0 after extra time, 4-3 after penalties
- May 30, 2015: VfL Wolfsburg – Borussia Dortmund 3:1 (3:1)
- May 17, 2014: Bayern Munich – Borussia Dortmund 2: 0 (0: 0/0: 0) after extra time
- 01. June 2013: Bayern Munich – VfB Stuttgart 3:2 (1:0)
- May 12, 2012: Borussia Dortmund – Bayern Munich 5:2 (3:1)
- May 21, 2011: FC Schalke 04 – MSV Duisburg 5:0 (3:0)
DFB-Pokal live on December 23rd, 2020: Hanover and Bremen in the DFB-Pokal
Both clubs, Hannover 96 and SV Werder Bremen, have already won the DFB Cup. It was almost 30 years ago that Hannover 96 won the DFB Cup: the club last won the tournament in 1992. Werder’s victory is not so long ago: at the DFB tournament in the 2008/09 season, the club held the cup in their hands for the sixth time.
Hannover 96 played in the first Bundesliga from 2002 to 2019 – with the exception of a brief relegation in the 2016/17 season. The club is now back in the 2nd division for the current season – since the 2019/20 season. Werder Bremen, on the other hand, has been playing in the first division since the Bundesliga was introduced in the 1963/64 season – with the exception of a brief relegation in 1980/81 for only one season. (THE)
We want to know what you think: Die Augsburg General therefore works with the polling institute Civey together. Read here what the representative surveys are all about and why you should register.