Head of SOC 100%
- Job description
- Working for the Canton of Bern
Head of SOC 100%
Workplace: BernStarting position: by appointment
- Establishment of the Security Operations Center (SOC) of the Bern cantonal police with internal and external resources
- Management and further development of the SOC
- Ensuring 24/7 monitoring of the ICT infrastructure
- Definition of measures to be taken in the event of an event
- Periodic reporting on the current security situation of Kapo’s ICT and preparation of an annual report on the tasks carried out
- Perception of the role of the security officer within Kapo Bern and coordination with the security officer of Kapo Bern
- Exchange with the ISDS commission
- Leading employees
- Coordination and management of security and security projects
- Higher degree (HF, FH, Uni) in computer science, electrical engineering, telecommunications or information security or relevant professional experience with specific further training and qualifications, especially in the area of incident response
- Leadership experience and assertiveness
- Knowledge of digital forensics
- Experience in leading a task force to deal with extraordinary situations and events
- Understanding and assessing complex cyber attacks
- analytical way of thinking, independent, reliable and goal-oriented way of working
- high resilience and good English skills (at least level B2)
- pronounced communication and cooperation skills
- Willingness to provide on-call service
- Category B driver’s license
We offer you
a varied and interesting job in a lively company, flexible working hours (annual working time model).
Via the Bern canton police
As one of the largest police corps in Switzerland with around 2,700 employees, the Bern canton police guarantee security and assistance – comprehensive, for everyone, around the clock.
Have we piqued your interest? Then please apply by November 14, 2021 at the latest using the “Apply now” link.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Christoph Eymann, Head of IT, Tel. 031 638 79 17.
We look forward to meet you.
Working for the Canton of Bern
Anyone who works for us creates something meaningful for people, for companies, for togetherness and for the future of the Canton of Bern – and thus also for yourself.
Find out more about the Canton of Bern as an employer
Good work. Canton Bern.
We are committed.
Our work serves the Bernese population, economy and the environment in the long term.We are right in the middle.
We offer a huge variety of meaningful and challenging tasks with a finger on the pulse of politics.We are open.
We offer challenging jobs with development opportunities.Above all, we are: people.
We promote the compatibility of work and private life with flexible working models.We are there.
We are a reliable partner for our employees even in difficult situations and we take our social responsibility seriously.We are a team.
We maintain an appreciative cooperationWe are a talent factory.
We offer a wide range of apprenticeships.
Your place of work
Canton Police of Bern
Other interesting positions in the Canton of Bern
Service manager/-n Basic service, 100 %
Assistant Assistant I Assistant Assistant
We look forward to your University of Bern
ICT data architect 80-100%
If you have a lot of space for your ideas and exciting (digitization …
Tax administration Show all vacancies
Are you looking for suitable job offers?
Click here for the JobMail subscription
Follow the canton of Bern