Bella Hadid, Kendall Jenner, Savannah Hudson and Dua Lipa always have surprising looks that announce the next trends. For the summer season, we are inspired by these trend-setters and we adopt the braided ponytail.
• Read also: ‘Vanilla Almond Butter’ Hair Color Is The Blonde Of Summer, According To TikTok
• Read also: 10 simple and stylish hairstyle ideas for long hair
A slicked back ponytail divided into one or more braids, this is the hairstyle that will make a splash this summer. In addition, this hairstyle is perfect for clearing the neck during hot weather.
We saw Bella Hadid introduce the braided ponytail last March, ahead of trends.
Her great friend Kendall Jenner wore it with a Y2K-inspired dress.
Tracee Ellis Ross added ribbons to hers to create more dimension.
The influencer Devon Lee Carlson adopted it in its simple version.
The musical feeling Rosalia opted for multiple braids under the duvet.
Dua Lipa wore the hairstyle with a 100% original denim ensemble.
Kate Bosworth chose its low version, more romantic than the smooth one.
Maddie Ziegler paired it with graphic eyeliner and oversized Chanel earrings.
Replicate the look
The decade 2000 clings. The hairstyle pairs really well with pieces in your Y2K-inspired wardrobe.
To create the smoothed version, here are some things to use.
1. Set of 250 transparent rubber bands in various sizes on Amazon- 13$
2. Styling wax stick TIGI Bed Head – 15$
3. Dream coat supernatural anti-frizz treatment from WOW at Sephora – 34$
4. Sunbird Back Slick Hair Brush Amazon – 14$