More than 10 universities from that country will be at a great free face-to-face fair in Bogotá this Saturday, October 30.
If you want to study in the United States, the American Education Exposition that will take place in Bogotá, on Saturday, October 30, is an opportunity that will connect you with more than 10 universities in that country.
The event will be held in person and free of charge at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bogotá, located at Carrera 7 # 67 – 39.
Thanks to this possibility, you will be able to meet the directors and representatives of more than 10 American universities.
Both parents and students will be able to ask any question that the representatives are willing to answer.
Questions such as:
- Why study in the USA?
- Requirements to apply for and be admitted to a US University
- Student life on US campuses
As well as the Optional Training program (OPT) —temporary employment authorization — And finally, professional opportunities and internships.
During the Great Face-to-Face Fair in Bogotá there will be the following universities:
- Austin Peay State University (Tennessee)
- Iowa State University (Iowa)
- Mercyhurst University (Pensilvania)
- Troy University (Alabama)
- University of Wisconsin (Wisconsin)
- Oklahoma State University (Oklahoma)
- California Baptist University (California)
- Northern Ohio University (Ohio)
- University of Central Missouri (Missouri)
- Full Sail University (Florida)
- Shoreline Community College (Washington)
Since it is a FREE PRESENTIAL event, prior registration is requested at www.studentlane.com Limited places.
About the organization
American Education Events is an organization that gives students from more than 50 countries the opportunity to meet admissions representatives from the world’s best colleges and universities right where they are.
In this way, they have helped thousands of students find the perfect university for them in the United States.