It has many functions Instagramthat is why the app It has thousands of users who constantly post different photos and videos on its platform and thus gain more followers.
But if you don’t have much time to post an image on a particular day, one solution is to program it so you can organize yourself better. Now if you have a iPhone the situation is a bit complicated, since by itself, it cannot be done.
However, you can install an app on the App Store to help you with this problem. Next, we will show you how you can schedule a photo from an iPhone with the tool Later. Pay attention.
How to schedule an Instagram post from iPhone
- The first thing you should do is download the app Later on the App Store.
- Open the application and click on the button Optionlocated in the lower left area of the screen.
- Next, click on the icon “+”which is in the lower left.
- Now give photo library.
- Find the image you want to post and select Complete.
- After this, choose the option Create a post.
- Then choose the account Instagram where you want to schedule the photo.
- In this part, you will have to include the hashtag, filters, among others.
- Choose the Next option.
- Finally, choose the day and time to schedule the post.
How to post Instagram stories longer than 15 seconds
- From your smartphone, open the Instagram app.
- Then, in the upper right area, click on the button “+”.
- Among the options, choose the option History.
- Now, you will have to record anything you want for more than 15 seconds.
- Behind this, the stories will accumulate until you finish recording.
- Once you finish, Instagram will show you all the snippets of the video and you can edit them individually.
- Finally, click on Following and you will have to wait a few seconds for all the stories to upload.
In case you want to upload a video to your Instagram stories from the gallery of your mobile deviceyou only have to share the video in the stories part and the same app will divide the material into fragments of 15 seconds each.
How to share your location from iPhone
- The first thing you have to do is enter your iPhone and access the Contacts app.
- Now, open the option telephone.
- Next, go to the contact list.
- Then select the contact you want.
- In moments, head down.
- Once done, press on share my location.
- Finally, you can choose the amount of time you would prefer to share your location and that’s it.
How to identify any song from iPhone
- The first thing you should do is enter the Settings from your iPhone.
- Now go to Control center.
- Once inside, scroll down and press on Plus.
- Next, click on the green icon “+”located next to music recognition.
- After this, the feature will be added directly to the Control Center.
- Then swipe down from the top right of the screen to open Control Center.
- Afterwards, tap on the Shazam button.
- Afterwards, you need to wait a few seconds while your iPhone listens to the music.
- Finally, your smartphone will recognize the title, the artist and save the information in the history of the songs.