The pedagogical process, due to its social nature, is developed in a dynamic of personal interactions whose quality defines the educational climate. In this sense, the INSTITUTIONAL REGULATION as a component of the Internal Regulation regulates and guides the behavior of the various actors through norms and agreements that define the forms of personal interaction accepted, expected and prohibited along with sanctions.
VERY SERIOUS BEHAVIORAL FAULTS
1. Bringing pornographic literature or objects to the School in any visual medium, which violate morality and good customs.
2. Publish elements via the internet that in one way or another compromise the good name of the School or of any member of the educational community.
3. Use the mass media (radio, television, newspapers, social networks), to denigrate or undermine the institution, authorities, teachers, school workers and their peers.
4. Incite peers to develop inappropriate behaviors towards their peers.
5. Consume, carry and/or distribute cigarettes, alcoholic beverages or hallucinogenic substances at school.
6. Carry sharp, electric shock and/or fire weapons and others at school.
7. Promote and carry out acts of physical and verbal aggression against other students.
8. Refer to race, social position, culture and creed in a pejorative way.
9. Open accounts or pages on whatsapp, instagram, twitter, facebook, tik tok and other similar ones for illegal purposes and content that threatens social peace.
Our INSTITUTIONAL REGULATION and its regulations regulate the sanctions for VERY SERIOUS OFFENSES, likewise the education authorities through MINISTERIAL RESOLUTION 001/2022 in its Art. 113 explains the grounds for expulsion:
Art. 113. Expulsion, of the MINISTERIAL RESOLUTION 001/2022:
I. ….»In cases where there is sufficient evidence of guilt, such as: robbery, theft, physical or sexual assault, purchase/sale or consumption or possession of alcoholic beverages, narcotics, controlled substances and weapons, and dissemination of images that affect the privacy of students; as well as racist, discriminatory and bullying practices or behaviors that constitute criminal offenses, will be expelled and referred to rehabilitation centers for students and adolescents, after a disciplinary process and referred to the competent authority»
II. Likewise, the possession and dissemination of pornographic material in magazines, videos, cell phones or other media within educational units will be grounds for expulsion.
OPENING THE DIALOGUE WITH OUR CHILDREN IS PART OF THE IMMEDIATE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE FATHER/MOTHER and/or GUARDIAN.
WE WANT THINKERS—SAP 2022—MORE ANTONIANS, BETTER CITIZENS