Who we are
Health is one of the most precious things we possess.
Healthcare teams are working harder and harder to serve their patients. However, it becomes more difficult to carry out their mission as there are not enough medical professionals to treat the growing number of patients, and they are often isolated or unevenly distributed on the ground. They do not have the means to help everyone on a daily basis and at the same time manage their medical practices or their hospitals.
At Doctolib, we are convinced that technology can help solve this challenge.
Doctolib is a company with a mission that works for a healthier world with more than 2,500 employees in France, Italy and Germany. Since 2013, we have been improving the daily lives of more than 300 000 healthcare professionals by offering them innovative technologies and services.
We also serve more than 70 millions of patients, offering a fast, frictionless and secure care journey for all their health needs.
To achieve this, we have built a team dedicated to improving healthcare with a human-centered approach and entrepreneurial spirit. And as we believe in improving access to health care for all
– whatever their profiles
– we strive to recruit talent legal reflecting the diverse nature of our user base.
Within the “Healthcare Regulatory” pole of the legal department of Doctolib, you will support major digital health development projects on issues of e-law.
Here is a typical example of the missions you will have to carry out:
- Write notes and memos on structuring subjects of Doctolib’s activity (e
-health, ethics, telemedicine, personal data);
- Assist the various Doctolib teams on issues relating to health law, in particular for innovative projects or in the context of public consultations;
- Assist the team’s lawyers in the implementation of internal rules and processes on these subjects (eg training for operational teams);
- Participate in the monitoring system on legal developments in the field of personal data and e
QUALITIES EXPECTED FOR THIS POSITION
This position is for a student
-motivated lawyer or juristwho wishes to understand the daily work of lawyers in a hyper-growth new technology society, their needs, their difficulties, their way of working…
- You have a Master 2 in law, ideally including education in health law and personal data;
- You have Must have a first experience in a company or law firm or institution, ideally in health law;
- You are organized, reactive and curious
- You have good writing (French and English) and interpersonal skills
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- HR interview with a Talent Partner (30 minutes)
- Manager interview with Mathilde (1h)
- Optional: interview with Mélanie (30 minutes)
- Type of position: Internship
- Duration: 6 months
- Desired start: July 2023
- Place of work: Levallois
- Remuneration: to be defined according to profile.
At Doctolib, we seek to improve access to healthcare for all
– regardless of your origins, your appearance. This mindset is also reflected in our recruitment process: Doctolib is an equal opportunity employer. We not only accept diversity at Doctolib, we respect and celebrate it!
The more diverse the ideas, the more our product will actually improve healthcare for everyone. You are welcome to apply to Doctolib or recommend someone you know, regardless of gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. If you have a disability, do
– let us know if we can make the interview process easier for you!