If you have a iPhone and you like to keep your photos safe, one feature you can’t stop using is iCloud Photos. With this feature, you will have the option to sync all your images on a Mac and other compatible Apple devices.
Under this premise, you will no longer have to worry about passing your photos of the smartphone to the computer, since you will be able to access all the images from any device just by using the same account iCloud.
Now, we show you a complete guide for you to enable this function from your cell phone with iOS.
So you can activate iCloud Photos
- The first step is to verify that you iPhone and all your Apple devices have the same Apple.
- Then sign in to your iPhone with your Apple ID.
- After this, go to the section Setting.
- Next, go to the section where the name of your device is located.
- You will have to click on iCloud.
- Afterwards, press on Photos.
- Finally, activate the alternative iCloud photos and ready.
This way, every change you make to photos on your iPhone will be changed on your other Apple devices thanks to iCloud.
THE TRICK TO SPEED UP WHATSAPP AUDIOS ON IPHONE
- The first step is to open the app de WhatsApp from your iPhone.
- Now, enter a chat where there is an audio.
- Once this is done, click on the voice note.
- You will notice that next to the audio appears “1x”indicating that the audio speed is in its normal mode.
- To increase the speed, you must click on it.
- You will see that “1.5x” appears and, if you press again, “2x” will appear. At the third time, the audio will return to normal.
Keep in mind that these changes will remain in WhatsApp even if you close and open the app. This will stay that way until you reset the audio speed to normal.
HOW TO FIND DOWNLOADED IPHONE PDF FILES IN SAFARI
- The first step is to access the menu screen of the iPhone
- After this, go to the app Files.
- Once inside, click on the option To explore.
- Among the alternatives, click on favorites.
- Then another tab will open, choose downloads.
- Immediately, all the PDF files what did you download from Safari.
From this moment, you will be able to share the document or, by default, you will have the option to modify it, according to your preferences.