The DOMINO Group (280 employees, 70 agencies in France, Poland, Portugal and Switzerland, 150 million EUR turnover in 2019) has been developing for 20 years in the HR solutions market (interim, recruitment, training, advice).
Our activity is structured into 3 branches: tertiary (DOMINO STAFF), medico-social (DOMINO ASSIST’M), general practitioner (DOMINO MISSIONS).
DOMINO is a founding member of the DOMITIS network (www.reseaudomitis.com).
DOMINO ASSIST’M, specialized branch of the DOMINO group in the social and medico-social fields, is looking for a Specialized Educator (M / F) to intervene within an ITEP.
– Provide the transport necessary for the times of inclusion of young people.
– Support the young people of DITEP during time of inclusion allowing them to evolve and to register in a positive way in their social, educational and socio-professional environment,
– Participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of the Personalized Support Project (PPA)
– Articulate / Coordinate various supports inherent in the operation of a device with an opening to the outside and inclusions to be favored according to the needs of the young person
– Work according to needs, on all the modalities of DITEP (local service, semi-boarding school, boarding school)
State Diploma of Specialized Educator (DEES), Knowledge of the ITEP system (DITEP)
– Taking initiatives and sense of responsibility
– Capacities of adaptation and resistance to the troubles of young people supported
– Organizational flexibility in relation to the young person’s project
– Sense of teamwork
Beginner (less than 2 years old)