You are a skilled chemical worker and are looking for a connection where all elements fit: Employee co-determination, increasing income and fair cooperation? Then we have the right thing for you: For our client – a company in the chemical industry in Düsseldorf – we are currently looking for chemical technicians to take samples and troubleshoot. Apply now – we look forward to hearing from you!
You can expect that
- Attractive payment according to the temporary employment contract of the BAP / DGB collective agreement
- Continuous increase of the fee by up to 67% when working in a chemical industry
- Attractive social benefits, such as vacation and Christmas bonuses
- Representation by a nationwide works council
- Conscientious training by our customer company
- Long-term use
- Identification of malfunctions occurring during ongoing production
- Taking samples
- Documentation of measured values and processes
- Independent operation as well as cleaning and monitoring of operating and production facilities
- Compliance with quality, safety and environmental protection regulations in the production facility
- Completed vocational training, e.g. as a chemical technician
- Theoretical and practical practical experience in the named field of activity is desirable
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Very good knowledge of occupational safety and environmental protection
- Independent and careful way of working
- Reliability, flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work in a team
Founded in Amsterdam in 1960, the global Randstad Group has been a strategic partner for companies as well as an attractive employer for qualified employees for decades.
In addition to commercial professionalism, the success of our company is not least due to the respect for our corporate philosophy. The core values of this philosophy are: know, serve, trust, simultaneous safeguarding of interests and striving for perfection.
We take our social responsibility as a leading personnel service provider seriously and are committed to the professional development of our employees. Come to Randstad, see for yourself and benefit from the security and attractive social benefits of an internationally successful group in the personnel services industry.
Apply now online! We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities, whose inclusion is particularly important to us.
Corona Virus and application to Randstad: Our application process supports our “Human Forward” promise. This currently means: Avoid personal contacts, as the health of our candidates and employees and our shared social responsibility have the highest priority. Therefore, our application process is still possible without any direct and personal contact. We enable you working conditions that take into account currently necessary precautionary measures. The equipment with protective masks, the observance of safety distances, disinfection measures and, if necessary, COVID 19 tests are a matter of course for us. Please continue to apply online, we look forward to hearing from you.