+ Your commitment is required here
- Administrative and nursing patient admission
- Flexulen system, blood collection and laboratory request, etc
- Coordination of patients in different departments
- Use in various functional areas (e.g. Lufu, Fahrradergo, EEG…)
- Schedule management and organization of transport
- material order
- File and documentation management
+ That’s why you are our first choice
- Certified nursing profession as MTF, GKP, MFA
- Organizational and coordination skills
- Knowledge and skill with MS Office programs
- Independence, flexibility, ability to work in a team, good manners
- responsibility and commitment
+ And that’s why we’re your number one choice
We offer you part-time and full-time employment. Remuneration is based on the provisions of the group collective agreement with ver.di (P7).
And because we really appreciate your commitment, we naturally reward it with performance-based remuneration in accordance with the provisions of the group wage agreement with ver.di. But we also keep an eye on your loved ones: the compatibility of work and family is very important, which is why we have been working with the pme family service for many years. In addition, we offer, among other things, a company pension scheme, various health offers and the DVB job ticket. Finally, you can look forward to a city with a high cultural and leisure value, so that you can take a deep breath away from work.
give chances. Take chances. At Sana. Sana Kliniken AG is one of the largest hospital groups in Germany. The company is one of the most important providers in the field of integrated health services. With over 120 healthcare facilities (including over 50 hospitals) and 34,600 employees, we treat two million patients a year, both inpatient and outpatient, and generate sales of three billion euros.
Employee (m/f/d) in the outpatient clinic | job offer | Heart Center Dresden University Clinic
#Employee #mfd #outpatient #clinic #job #offer #Heart #Center #Dresden #University #Clinic