This is how to change the IndiHome WiFi password, which is enough with 5 steps.
DENPASAR, NusaBali.com – IndiHome WiFi passwords need to be changed periodically for security purposes.
It’s very easy, how to change the Indihome WiFi password requires at least 5 steps.
Every WiFi router device has a default password so it’s easy to break into.
So, it is very important to change the Indihome WiFi password so that it is unique and difficult to break into.
As quoted by nusabali.com from the official IndiHome website, on Friday (17/03/2023) regarding how to change the IndhiHome WiFi password, namely:
How to Change IndiHome WiFi Password Through HP Browser
1. Open the HP browser and type 192.168.1.1 to enter router settings. When the IP address is not accessible, try to check the default IP address on the back of the router device.
2. Enter the default username and password (usually listed on the back of the router).
3. After successfully logging in, select the ‘Network’ menu and select ‘WLAN’.
4. Look for the ‘WPA Passphrase’ column to change the password.
5. Enter a new, more unique password to avoid hacking.
How to Change IndiHome WiFi Password via PC or Laptop
1. Open a browser and type 192.168.1.1 or the default IP address on the back of the router device.
2. Enter the default username and password (usually on the back of the router device).
3. Select the ‘Network’ menu on the left of the screen, then look for the ‘Wireless’ or ‘WLAN’ menu.
4. Select ‘Settings’ and click ‘Security’.
5. Then look for a column labeled WPA Passphrase and enter a new, unique password to avoid burglary.
How to Change IndiHome WiFi Password Through MyIndiHome
1. Open the MyIndiHome application, then login to your account.
2. Select the ‘Settings’ menu on the main page and click and then select the ‘Change Password’ menu.
3. Enter a unique new WiFi password. Then select ‘Change Password’.
4. You will receive a verification code via SMS or email, then enter the code in the column provided, until the password has been successfully changed.
5. Reconnect your devices to the new WiFi password.
That’s how to change the IndiHome WiFi password and it only takes 5 steps.*feb