The National Police Chief, General Listyo Sigit Prabowo, has proven his commitment to ‘cut off the head’ if he is incompetent in nurturing his ‘tail’ by removing 7 Polri officials. The National Police Chief’s decisive step was appreciated by Kompolnas.
“The removal of 6 Police Chiefs and 1 Director for investigation because of allegations that they had made mistakes or that they as leaders failed to set an example or supervise members not to commit violations that resulted in public protests,” Commissioner Commissioner of National Police Poengky Indarti told reporters, Tuesday (2/11/2020). 2021).
“The removal is a manifestation of the assertiveness of the National Police Chief. Kompolnas also sees this as the National Police’s momentum to carry out the cultural reform of the National Police in a consistent manner,” he added.
Poengky assessed that the removal should serve as a lesson and a deterrent effect for other police officials. He hopes that the leadership of Polri leaders can be carried out as well as possible by setting an example, fostering, guiding, and supervising subordinates and their families.
“Leaders must also not be arrogant, must not use excessive force, must go to the field, and must be able to foster and guide not only members, but also their families,” he said.
He also hopes that this firm attitude can be consistently maintained. According to him, the internal inspector of the National Police must be able to increase supervision in a pro-active, professional and independent manner.
As is known, General Sigit removed 7 Police officers with the rank of one Kombes and six AKBP. This removal was stated in a telegram signed by the US National Police HR Inspector General Wahyu Widada on behalf of the National Police Chief.
The removal of one Kombes was contained in the telegram number ST/2279/X/KEP./2021 as of October 31, 2021. Meanwhile, the six AKBPs were removed in the telegram number ST/2280/X/KEP./2021 dated October 31, 2021. Both telegrams it was signed by the US National Police HR Inspector General Wahyu Widada on behalf of the National Police Chief.
The seven police officers who were removed in several areas of their ranks, namely:
1. Kombes Pol Franciscus X. Tarigan, Dirpolairud Polda Sulbar to Pamen Yanma Polri (in order to evaluate positions).
2. AKBP Deni Kurniawan, Head of Resort Police of Labuhan Batu, North Sumatra Police, to Pamen Yanma Polri (in order to evaluate positions).
3. AKBP Dedi Nur Andriansyah, Head of Pasaman Police of West Sumatra Police to Pamen Yanma Police (in order to evaluate positions).
4. AKBP Agus Sugiyarso, Head of the Tebing Tinggi Police, North Sumatra Police to Pamen Yanma Polri (in order to evaluate positions).
5. AKBP Jimmy Tana, Chief of the Nganjuk Police of the East Java Regional Police to Pamen Yanma Polri (in order to evaluate positions).
6. AKBP Saiful Anwar, Head of the Nunukan Polda Kaltara Police to Pamen Yanma Polri (in order to evaluate positions).
7. AKBP Irwan Sunuddin, North Luwu Police Chief, South Sulawesi Regional Police to Pamen Yanma Polri (in order to evaluate positions).
See also the video ‘Police who ‘Palak’ Truck Driver with a Sack of Onions in Banten Mutated!’:
Read more on the next page: