L’ARBRESLE HOSPITAL (69) IS RECRUITING
a Storekeeper (M/F)
on a 6-week part-time fixed-term contract (50%)
Convention Collective : FEHAP 51
The Hôpital de L’Arbresle, private health establishment of collective interest, managed by an Association Law 1901 Recognized as Public Utility, offers care for its patients around 4 sectors: Addictology, General medicine, Geriatrics, Perinatal care .
Our establishment on a human scale (approximately 200 employees) has 141 beds spread over 4 departments: Medicine, SSR, USLDEHPAD and also offers an offer of outpatient consultations for various medical specialties working in our establishment (Gynecology, Obstetrics, Pediatrics, ENT, Rheumatology, Vascular, etc.).
Located in the west of Lyon, between Beaujolais and the Monts du Lyonnais, the Hospital of L’Arbresle is ½ hour drive from the center of Lyon, accessible by train (TER Lyon-Roanne line or TER Lyon Saint Paul-Sain Bel line).
The Hospital of L’Arbresle benefits from a privileged partnership with l’HNO and the Clinique du Val d’Ouest.
Type of contract:
50% part-time fixed-term contract, starting December 12, 2022 for a period of 6 weeks, excluding weekends and public holidays, renewable.
3 days of dubbing planned with the storekeeper in place.
Reporting to the Administrative and Financial Manager, you are in charge of the upstream management of the Store (inventory of needs / purchases – supplies / supplier relations) and downstream management (distribution of products in the departments / inventory management).
Your main tasks will be:
- Manage contact with suppliers for orders
- Receive the deliveries check the conformity of the delivery and the delivery note
- Prepare the schedules
- Distribute non-sterile medical equipment, hygienic and incontinence products and stationery products
- Deal with various requests
Professional relationships :
Internal: With all the staff of the establishment
External: With suppliers
- Desired experience as a warehouse clerk / inventory management
- Knowledge of the health or medico-social sector is a plus
- Autonomy, rigor, organization and interpersonal skills essential
- Be independent
- Be organized
- To be rigorous
- Have good interpersonal skills
Desired times: 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. Monday to Friday
i.e. 5:30 p.m. / week
- Self available for staff
- Parking gratuit
- Mutual Participation
- Housing Action (1% Housing)
Salary: Conventional provision FEHAP 1951 SEGUR 1
Resumption of seniority in a similar position