You know your strengths and your goals. You have team spirit and enjoy looking after your clients. You think entrepreneurially and interdisciplinary. You do your best for mutual success. We look forward to you and your ideas.
Lawyer (f / m / d) – tax structure advice / succession advice
to further expand our team in Nuremberg
- Two state exams completed above average
- Initial experience in inheritance law and tax law succession advice is desirable
- Communication skills, enjoyment of dealing with clients and colleagues
- Conceptual and economic thinking as well as a quick grasp of the precise processing of complex issues
THESE ARE YOUR TASKS
- You are responsible for accompanying our clients on issues related to their succession and creating concepts
- They advise on questions of national and international tax law and inheritance law
- You will be involved in the contractual implementation of succession concepts
WE OFFER YOU THAT
- Individual training and support from our experienced lawyers and tax consultants (f / m / d) as well as a demanding and varied job in a competent team
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with other specialist areas and foreign branches
- A training program tailored to your needs combined with excellent career prospects
- A modern workplace with dynamic teamwork
- Attractive benefits such as additional payment to the VGN public transport, company canteen, bike leasing, various sports and company sporting events
We look forward to receiving your application, quoting the reference number 3570.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
I am happy to assist you personally
+49 (911) 9193 – 1246
Cosmopolitan home for entrepreneurial personalities with team spirit
Rödl & Partner is the agile carer for medium-sized world market leaders. As lawyers, tax consultants, corporate and IT consultants and auditors, we are represented at 109 of our own locations in 49 countries. Our clients trust our 5,100 colleagues around the world. They are driven by the shared success and the promise “Made in Germany”.