Wolf Theiss has been advising national and international companies and their owners, from private companies to multinational corporations, on all aspects of commercial law in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe for over 60 years. With over 340 lawyers and offices in 13 countries, we are one of the largest law firms in Austria.
We are looking for a lawyer specializing in real estate law.
Partners: Birgit Kraml and Peter Oberlechner
Field of activity: Real Estate (especially real estate transactions)
Advice on national and international real estate transactions in the form of asset and share deals and on project management as well as planning and construction contracts, representation of clients in court in real estate law-related disputes, approval procedures, letting/leasing and facility management, dealing with digitization and innovations in the Real Estate Industry (PropTech).
Your (future) role in the firm:
As a senior associate, you are a registered lawyer with extensive relevant experience in the field of real estate law and bear a large part of the responsibility for your files yourself. You are able to handle several demanding projects at the same time with the highest quality and can deal with complex legal issues Solve and explain in German and English. As a role model within the law firm, you will motivate other team members and work together with colleagues of all seniorities. Your goal is to establish your expertise on the market through entrepreneurial thinking and acting on behalf of the law firm.
- At least one to two years of office experience as a lawyer in the field of real estate law
- Excellent German and very good English skills
- Friendly and professional appearance as well as high commitment
- Enjoy working with talented and ambitious colleagues
- Enthusiasm for solving complex cases
- Structured way of working
What we offer:
- A clearly structured career path
- Well-known (international) clients and exciting cases
- Flat hierarchies and a collegial environment
- Cooperation with international colleagues
- Internal integration into a network of experts
- Regular evaluation of your performance and feedback
- Responsibility and entrepreneurial freedom
Why join us? Get to know our corporate culture!
We offer a work environment that values diversity. Diversity is part of our corporate culture.
Have we piqued your interest? Upload your application documents (CV, letter of motivation, academic certificates) or call to inquire about the advertised position.