The active implementation of a successful Instagram strategy is the focus of this 2-day workshop. To get started, there is a short keynote speech on current developments, new formats, useful application options and best practice examples. The participants analyze their profiles and previous strategies together.
What went well How was the target group reached? Where else is it? How can you work more effectively in the long term, implement the strategy better and achieve more with less effort? Practical examples show what different options there are and how you can establish yourself as an expert on a topic. The aim is for the participants to take inspiration, concrete ideas and suggestions for improvement with them from the seminar that they can apply directly.
The seminar builds on already existing basic knowledge or practical experience in the subject and is therefore aimed more at advanced learners.
You can find more information about the 2-day webinar here.
- In a nutshell: the basics of a successful strategy
- Selection of content and appropriate storytelling
- Optimizing bio, texts, images, hashtags, videos, GIFs
- Sensible use of reels, guides, IGTV, GIFs and more
- Tools that make work easier and make processes more efficient
Cultural and creative professionals, founders, self-employed and small business owners, specialists and executives from cultural institutions as well as anyone else interested in Instagram.
75 euros plus VAT
Reduced participation fee for students: 35 euros plus VAT.
1) Tuesday, November 30, 2021, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
2) Friday, December 3, 2021, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Digital Seminar, via Teams
Here you can sign up.