lightning causes fire in a house

During the night from Saturday to Sunday, a fire broke out in a house in the Bourroches district, between 1 a.m. and 2 a.m. The owner felt her ceiling was warm and she felt the heat in her house. She then called the fire department.

Residents relocated with neighbors

When they arrived there, the roof was on fire. According to them, the entire first floor is destroyed. They were still there that Sunday morning around 9 a.m. Because finding the last hot spots takes some time.

According to the gendarmes, it is an accidental fire caused by lightning. No investigation has been opened. The inhabitants were greeted by neighbors. They should be relocated by the services of the City of Dijon.

See also  Published 32 free programming video lessons for primary school children / LR1 / / Latvijas Radio