Mexican rock groups will link their social networks to broadcast the concert
“Long Live Rock & Roll Fest” is a digital festival that will be possible thanks to the joint effort of several Mexican rock bands, which intends to create a platform dedicated to new national rock groups, since until now there is no no project provides diffusion for this nascent scene.
The great festival will be broadcast on March 26 and 27, through the festival’s official networks for free and through the official pages of each band.
This initiative, whose objective is to strengthen, disseminate and promote Mexican rock and its various branches, is created and headed by the band Legión Cautiva, seeking to create a very unique synergy between national rock bands, thus seeking a better future for it as well. as a reference for how to unify and support a scene that is expected to grow in the coming years.
The musical proposal of the bands that make up the poster take up the sounds of classic rock, its power and energy but at the same time inject freshness with different elements and original productions.
This platform is not for profit since the event will be broadcast for free, it only seeks the maximum support of the media, brands and bands that want to add to the support with dissemination for the event without money involved.
The participating bands are:
1. The Wicked Ones: www.facebook.com/thewickedonesofficial
2. Luz y Fuerza del Centro: https://www.facebook.com/LyFdelC
3. Acid Alice: https://www.facebook.com/acidalicemx
4. Magma Soul: https://www.facebook.com/magmasoulmx
5. Rider Negro: https://www.facebook.com/ridernegro
6. Rey bala: https://www.facebook.com/reybalaoficial
7. The divine substance: https://www.facebook.com/LaSustanciaDivina
8. Dimensio: https://www.facebook.com/DimensioMx
9. Captive Legion: https://www.facebook.com/legion.cautiva
10. Nautlan: https://www.facebook.com/nautlan
11. The Wonders: https://www.facebook.com/WondersOfficialBand
New Orleans Jazz Festival postponed until October