Mac Miller died of accidental overdose

Mac Miller died of accidental overdose

Tuesday, 06.11.2018
01:01 clock

Barely two months after the death of American musician Mac Miller, the cause is clear: According to medical examiners, the 26-year-old died of an accidental overdose of drugs, medications and alcohol. According to the autopsy report, among other cocaine and the strong painkiller fentanyl were detected, as the authority in Los Angeles announced on Monday.

  

Paramedics were called by emergency call on September 7 to the Rappers' home in Studio City, a district of Los Angeles. There his death had been determined, said the forensic medicine.

  
The musician Malcolm James McCormick was successful with songs like "Weekend", "Cinderella" and "Donald Trump". This autumn he wanted to go on tour. In his songs and in interviews, Mac Miller spoke several times about addiction problems. After a car accident last May, he was arrested for driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

  A few weeks earlier, Mac Miller and singer Ariana Grande had split up. Both were dating from September 2016 to May 2018.

Leave a comment

Send a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.