About FIG Clothing:
FIG Clothing, a Montreal company located in the Mile-End, which designs, produces and markets eco-responsible clothing for women who are passionate about travel. The garments are produced in Asia as well as in Canada and are mainly sold through a network of partner retailers in Canada. The brand aims to reach active women, passionate about travel and adventure, nature lovers with values based on social and environmental ethics.
As a Communications and Web Manager, you are fluent in English and French, both spoken and written, you have a developed visual sense and you are comfortable in a Web computer environment . You are motivated to write copy, both in English and French, and to create inspiring visuals that will convey the identity and values of the brand through various media.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Communications and Web Manager will be responsible for setting up the editorial calendar, producing visuals and copy related to it. In addition, he will set up newsletter campaigns, manage advertising campaigns on social media, coordinate photo shoots and administer the website. The Communications and Web Manager will be called upon to work in close collaboration with the General Manager, the Community Manager and various external partners in order to achieve the objectives of notoriety, brand identity and sales growth. .
What you will do:
- Propose an editorial calendar linked to the collection and the key stories identified each season.
- Develop and produce visual and written content according to the editorial calendar and other marketing activations.
- Ensure clear communications internally and externally.
- Ensure the consistency and quality of visuals and copywriting distributed in line with our brand standards, editorial calendar, brand identity and artistic direction.
- Set up newsletter campaigns and ensure their implementation.
- Develop newsletter distribution strategies in order to increase web sales.
- Manage and coordinate ecom and lifestyle photo shoots.
- Responsible for uploading collections to our Shopify B2C website.
- Responsible for uploading collections to Nuorder, our B2B website.
- Update the visuals on our website according to the editorial calendar.
- Ensure the proper functioning of the website and the achievement of sales objectives.
- Manage expenses related to communication and web activities ensure compliance with the annual budget.
- Participate in various other marketing tasks with the community manager and/or the DG.
- Create and produce monthly results reports in line with marketing objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Communications / Graphic Design or any other relevant and related education and experience.
- 5 years minimum of experience in marketing/communication/web management or other related tasks.
- Perfect command of French and English, verbal and written.
- Experience in co-writing (English and French)
- Experience in web management in a Shopify and/or Nuorder environment.
- Knowledge of HTML an asset.
- Experience in newsletter management and production
- Knowledge of Photoshop and visual editing.
- Mastery of the Microsoft 365 environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Very good planning and priority management skills
- Autonomy and resourcefulness
- Multitasking and flexibility
- Positive attitude and sense of humor
- Passionate about travel, adventure and fashion.
- Competitive salary
- Profit sharing via bonus program
- Possibility of hybrid teleworking formula and summer schedule
- Office in the MileEnd.
- Young, dynamic and talented team.
- Employee discounts on FIG Clothing products