TERRITORY MEDIA is part of TERRITORY, the agency for brand content and one of the largest independent media agencies in Germany. The agency was founded in 2004 for the Bertelsmann Group. Under the slogan “Media meets Performance”, the TERRITORY MEDIA team realizes innovative cross-media campaigns – networked, high-performance, efficient. From conception and advice to implementation and research, the full-service approach is the basis for a successful partnership with our customers. We are ahead of the market trends from A to Z and inspire with our innovative services and tools!
As a media planner (m / f / d) Display & Programmatic at TERRITORY in Munich, you will develop innovative media strategies for well-known customers. If you love to work with a committed team from different departments to work on the optimal media mix, you’ve come to the right place. Here you will encounter a creative agency environment with flat hierarchies and at the same time you can use all the advantages of a globally leading media group such as BERTELSMANN.
These are your specific tasks:
- Independent advice and support for our customers in the display and performance areas of digital media planning
- Holistic campaign support from strategy to successful implementation and implementation
- Analysis, interpretation, graphic processing and presentation of the results
- Independent budget and project controlling
- Close exchange with experts from different fields such as creation, ad management, media research, SEA, social
- Integrated collaboration with experts in classic media planning with cross-media use of the advertising budget
This should set you apart:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in media planning
- Strong affinity for digital media
- Analytical skills and structured work
- Enjoyment of customer contact and confident presentations in German and English
- Confident use of all common planning and office tools
We offer you:
- With us you will encounter a creative agency environment with a lot of creative freedom and at the same time enjoy the advantages of a leading global media group.
- We work for strong brands and exciting, international customers.
- Open doors and flat hierarchies are important to us, as are regular team events and celebrations.
- With us you benefit from numerous Bertelsmann advantageous conditions and extensive social benefits.
- We keep you fit with sports offers, fitness cooperations and the job bike.
- You will love our new office in the east of Munich with underground parking or MVV connection – visit us soon!
Then Cora Richardson from our People Management is looking forward to your application via our online application form.
We are a Bertelsmann Group company and use the online application portal of the Bertelsmann subsidiary Gruner + Jahr.
There you can easily apply with your LinkedIn profile or upload your complete application documents.
We look forward to applications from people who contribute to the diversity of our company.
You can find more information about us at https://territory.de/territory-media/