When young people finish high school they always look for a way to enter the university and be able to study the career they like to have a better future, however, high prices cause desertion in higher education institutions.
It is for this reason that El Tiempo made a list of the most expensive races in Colombia, since there are some that usually have a price greater than $10 million, depending on the university chosen.
The most expensive course is medicine at the Universidad de los Andes, which costs $27,736,000, but depending on the date, the price is higher at the Universidad del Rosario, where the starting price is $27,400,000.
You may be interested in: Do you want to learn about cryptocurrencies? So you can sign up for free courses
This is the price of the medical degree at each university:
1) $27,736,000 – University of Los Andes.
2) $27,400,000 – University of Rosario.
3) $26,322,000 – Javeriana University.
4) $24,500,000 – El Bosque University.
5) $23,580,000 – University of La Sabana.
6) $19,022,300 – University of the North.
7) $18,800,000 – Icesi University.
8) $18,630,010 – Autonomous University of Bucaramanga.
9) $17,550,000 – EIA University – in alliance with Pablo Tobón Uribe Hospital.
10) $17,500,000 – CES University.
11) $17,100,000 – Pontifical Bolivarian University
12) $15,505,000 – University of Manizales.
Also read: So you can sign up for free English courses in Medellin
The next most expensive career is Business Administration at the Colegio de Estudios Superiores de Administración (CESA), which has a value of $17,990,000 each semester. This educational institution is known for the quality of its programs.
On the other hand, the Universidad del Rosario has some of the most expensive courses today. For example, Jjurisprudence that has a value of $15,497,000; follows Business Administration, Business Administration and some engineering (Industrial, Electronics and Systems) for a price of $14,609,000.