Chihuahua, Chih. to February 5, 2023
In order to promote competitiveness from the academic area and professional training in Chihuahua Capital, the Municipal Government, through the Directorate of Human Development and Education, invites university students residing in the municipality of Chihuahua, to be part of of the 2023 Competitiveness Scholarship program.
This economic support is aimed at higher education students with high academic performance, who are studying careers related to the development of technology and productivity, so that, from the exercise of their professions, they contribute to greater competitiveness in Chihuahua Capital, which It has positioned itself among the 10 most competitive cities in the country.
The bases of the call are:
a) Higher education students from the municipality of Chihuahua enrolled in public schools who are studying, from the second semester onwards, the careers of:
• Industrial engineering
• Quality Engineering
• Industrial Engineering with a specialty in Advanced Quality Processes
• Mechatronics Engineering
• Electronic Engineering
• Aeronautical Engineering
• Systems engineering:
• Computer’s science
• Hardware Computer Systems
• A software (virtual)
• In Information Technology
• Computer systems
• Higher university technician career in Mechatronics
b) That they have a minimum average of 95. on a scale of 100, in the immediately preceding semester.
Applicants can only apply to a single municipal scholarship program to receive one type of support.
Applicants can register in the period from February 13 to 17, 2023, through the digital platform or in person.
Register online on the page https://beneficiarios.mpiochih.gob.mx/, until 11:59 p.m. on February 17, 2023.
It is the responsibility of the applicant that the documents requested in this call are legible, their scan is complete, in PDF format, and they are attached in the section in which they are requested.
Upon completion and having your complete registration, the system will generate a folio that you must safeguard and take care of through which, if you are selected as a beneficiary, you will receive your support. Without exception, you cannot make changes to your registration, nor supplement information in person.
It is important to register personally. You must submit the complete documents requested in this call, in original and legible copy for comparison, at the facilities of the Directorate of Human Development and Education, located at Ojinaga and Tercera street number 300, Colonia Centro, in a schedule of 09 :00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., on the dates mentioned above. The applicant must deliver their application to the Department of Educational Promotion, of the Education Sub-directorate, located on the second floor of the building, which will be the only one in charge of receiving said procedure.
The documentation must be sent or presented complete, in original and a legible copy for comparison:
• Birth certificate;
• Unique Population Registry Code (CURP) with QR;
• Official report card of the immediately previous cycle, with a minimum average of 95 on a scale of 100 (NO KARDEX);
• Proof of address in the municipality of Chihuahua (electricity, gas or water valid from October 2022 to date or, property tax receipt 2023);
• Current proof of studies or official printed partial qualification report that certifies the grade/semester you are studying, for the 2022 – 2023 school year (NO SCHEDULES, NO REGISTRATION PAPERS);
• Socioeconomic study that is filled out at the time of receipt of documents in person or during online registration; and
• Valid voter card residing in the municipality of Chihuahua.
For more information, call 614-200-4800 or 072, extensions 6512, 6513 or 6566, with a direct line to the Department of Educational Development. You can consult the call on the municipality page: https://www.municipiochihuahua.gob.mx/CCS/Convocatorias/Programa_de_Becas_de_Competitividad_2023.