Meghan Markle: During Oprah interview – ER texted her private
It was THE topic of conversation last March: The infamous television interview from Meghan Markle and Prince Harry was suddenly on everyone’s lips. Together they unpacked about their lives as royals and revealed what was really going on behind closed doors.
Got in advance Meghan Markle plenty of headwind for this decision. Two camps quickly formed: one side was on the side of the royal family, the other supported Meghan and Prince Harry.
Meghan Markle: HE texted her during the interview with Oprah Winfrey
So during the broadcast of the Oprah interview, enormous pressure has to be put on Meghan Markle have burdened. However, on that day, the American got a lot of support from England, of all places.
We are not talking about a member of the royal family, but a good friend from London. Edward Enninful, the editor-in-chief of the British “Vogue”, is said to have written private text messages to Meghan Markle the whole time.
This is Meghan Markle:
- Rachel Meghan Markle was born on August 4, 1981 in Los Angeles (USA)
- Through her father Thomas Markle, who worked as a lighting director, the young Meghan Markle came to acting
- She became a world star in the “Suits” series of lawyers
- On May 19, 2018, Meghan Markle tied the British Prince Harry and became the Duchess of Sussex and has been a Royals ever since
- Before her marriage to Prince Harry, she was already married to producer Trevor Engelson – the two divorced in 2013
- Their son Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor was born on May 6, 2019
- On February 14, 2021, Meghan Markle made her second pregnancy public
Meghan Markle: “Vogue” editor-in-chief was in “constant contact” with her
The “Daily Mail” editor Charlotte Griffiths revealed in her column. According to this, 15 employees of the publishing house “Condé Nast” (which also includes “Vogue”) gathered on the occasion of the Oprah interview in order to be able to see the interview directly via a live link. In addition to the “Vogue” editor-in-chief, the deputy editor and head of fashion news are also said to have been involved.
The British were connected to a television set in the USA via “Zoom”. Edward Enninful was meanwhile in “constant contact” with Meghan Markle via WhatsApp.
“Edward allegedly texted Meghan all the time,” says the Daily Mail. The two have known each other personally since 2019. At that time, Meghan Markle was allowed to help design the important September issue of the world-famous fashion magazine.
More about Meghan Markle:
Meghan Markle publicly abused – THAT has Kate Middleton to do with it
Royals: Shocked by this assumption – Did this statement by Meghan Markle make reconciliation impossible?
Meghan Markle: plan exposed? She was secretly up to this
Meghan’s father-in-law, Prince Charles, has also been featured in Vogue. You can find out what the 72-year-old was awarded for here.