Metropolis of Grenoble. Fire in Saint-Martin-d’Hères: a relocated family

A chimney fire spread to the roof of a single-storey house, this Monday shortly before 4:30 a.m., at 41 rue des Glairons in Saint-Martin-d’Hères. The family occupying the premises _ a couple and a child _ were able to evacuate the house in time.

The firefighters extinguished the fire with a hose, around fifty square meters of roof having been destroyed, before being covered by the emergency services. The family has been taken care of by the City of Saint-Martin-d’Hères, which will relocate it.