The National Commission of Human Rights (CNDH) reported that it has a report of 2 missing trucks in which apparently 80 migrants from the caravan were traveling that goes towards the border with the United States.
"We are making the corresponding arrangements and we issue precautionary measures so that people are searched, keep their integrity, "informed the CNDH's general visitor, Edgar Corzo.
So far, the commission has testimony of a person who denounced the alleged disappearance of migrants before authorities in Oaxaca, although the trace of the Central Americans would have been lost in the area of Ciudad Isla, Veracruz.
There "We are asking for information and asking people"said the visitor of the CNDH.
He too ombudsman of the Ombudsman for Human Rights of the People of Oaxaca (DDHPO), Arturo Peimbert Calvo, warned of that alleged disappearance, although calculated that there are approximately 100 migrants from the first caravan of whom there is no trace.
"We are in the middle of an emergency, because since Saturday, November 3, about 100 migrants are reported missing in exodus that boarded two trucks in subhuman conditions, "he said.
Corzo, for his part, assured that they had warned migrants and authorities that that was "a very complicated stretch in terms of security" and there were "organized crime risks."
Regarding the situation of migrants in the shelter that the government of Mexico City had in the sports Magdalena Mixhuca, the CNDH assured that "there is disorganization, hygiene issues are few and health issues are not sufficiently addressed".