JAKARTA – Workers fail to receive salary subsidy BLT or Wage Subsidy Assistance (BSU) Rp1 million of course there is a reason. Based on public complaints through social media and private network messages, there are six common problems.
Quoted in, Director General of Industrial Relations and Social Security (PHI & Social Security) Ministry of Manpower Indah Anggoro Putri explained the six problems, namely:
1. Dissynchronization between Banks at the head office and branch offices,
2. Limited resources of the Bank in the service of activation of new accounts collectively,
3. Failed to channel the existing account even though it has been verified and validated by the bank before being designated as a BSU beneficiary by KPA,
4. Lack of Bank’s dissemination to BSU recipient employees on BSU distribution mechanism,
5. The company refuses to accept BSU funds for workers because of the lack of socialization of the criteria for BSU recipients, and
6. Weak coordination and socialization between BPJS TK Central and branch offices and BPJS TK and Bank Himbara in the implementation of BSU distribution.
In accordance with the direction of the Minister of Manpower Ida Fauziyah for the distribution of BSU in 2021, the Ministry of Manpower will distribute BSU through the Burekol scheme. Regarding the problems above, Indah hopes that the Ministry of Manpower can give serious attention and immediately follow up.
Read more: Workers Fail to Get Rp1 Million Salary Subsidy BLT, Here Are 6 Causes