Miniature Theater Festival in Zamora this August in the city. The first contest of this genre that has been given the name Mamut and that will offer different activities for young and old. Miniature theater shows but also exhibitions and workshops. The program opens on August 17 and lasts for several days coinciding with the Cultural Summer 2021.
PROGRAM I MINIATURE THEATER FESTIVAL IN ZAMORA MAMUT 2021
The festival organized by Morsa Polar and the Zamora City Council will feature the following activities:
Photography and miniature exhibition ‘Paquidermo Objective’
It can be visited from August 17 to September 19 on the ramp of the Ethnographic Museum (MECYL). Free entrance.
On August 19 at the Ethnographic at the following times:
- From 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for children from 8 to 12 years old
- From 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., children from 6 to 10 years old
To participate, registration is required at the MECYL or by calling 980 531 708 (cost of the activity: 1 euro).
Miniature Theater Box Sample in Zamora
Several sessions will be held on the following days:
- Friday, August 20 in the Plaza de Viriato from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday August 21 at Parque León Felipe from 12:00 to 14:00
- Saturday, August 21 in the Plaza de Viriato from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday, August 22 at Aceñas de Cabañales from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Miniature Theater Shows in Zamora
The festival program is as follows:
- Friday, August 20, two shows at 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. at the Ethnographic. The ark of Neo is represented directed to all ages.
- Saturday August 21 at the Ethnographic. From 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Poetry workshops in matches
They will be held from 12:00 to 14:00 on August 21 at Parque León Felipe and on August 22 at Aceñas de Cabañales from 11:30 to 13:30. One for adults and one for children.
For more information about participation in the workshops and ticket sales: 620 90 54 99