On the evening of Friday 13, a house in Draguignan was ravaged by flames. The origin of the fire? An airsoft battery, then charging, relates Var Matin.
According to the local newspaper, the parents had left, leaving their three children aged 5 to 19 at home. As they were watching television, the oldest of the three noticed smoke billowing from a room and walked out with his younger brothers into the street, before calling the fire department.
Despite the intervention of the emergency services, the house was completely destroyed. While waiting to find a solution, the family is housed by a neighbour.