JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com – Having a big motorbike (moge) can be a dream for many people. However, the problem is usually the problem of money, because moge is expensive.
Those who are smitten but the bag is still not enough to be able to choose another method that is looking for a used one. Used moge prices are usually skewed, the year and the model also varies.
Also read: This Causes the Used Car Market Slumped During the Pandemic
Kompas.com summarizes some used motorcycle below Rp. 100 million. The moge standard chosen is a motorbike with a cubication of 400cc and above, and the price of Rp. 100 million so that it is still on the radar “affordable.”
This list is the result of surfing the online buying and selling site. The choices also seem to vary, ranging from the Kawasaki ER-6N, Yamaha YZF-R6, Suzuki GSX R600, Royal Enfield to Honda CBR1000.
Also read: Must Turn on Daytime Lights Should Not Be Only Motorcycle
This price is certainly not binding. To note the former MOGE market is a fairly stable market. Consumers in this class are already sorted, aka those with thicker wallets.
The following is a list of used motorcycle below Rp. 100 million:
1. Kawasaki ER-6N 2012-2016: IDR 70 million to IDR 95 million.
2. Royal Enfield Himalayan 2018: IDR 85 million – IDR 95 million.
3. Honda Shadow 1998: Rp. 50 million
4. Yamaha YZF-R6 2003: Rp. 60 million
5. Yamaha YZF-R6 in 2007: Rp. 80 million – Rp. 100 million.
6. Suzuki GSX R600 in 2005-2006: Rp. 75 million – Rp. 90 million.
7. Honda CBR 1000 in 2005-2008: Rp. 90 million.
8. Royal Enfield Classic 500 in 2015-2017: IDR 85 million – IDR 95 million.
9. SOIB 400 in 2017: Rp. 55 million – Rp. 77 million