As a Swiss company in Zurich, we have successfully relied on flawless results in terms of cleanliness since 2003 and stand by our customers as a competent and reliable partner.
To strengthen our dedicated team, we are looking for a friendly, well-groomed and
Your area of responsibility includes all activities of professional cleaning in maintenance, property, construction and special cleaning as well as private households.
Professional use of the company’s own cleaning products, devices and machines.
- Good knowledge of German in speaking and writing
- experience in cleaning
- Service-oriented, flexible and reliable
- Category B driver’s license
- Good manners and communication skills
- Careful and conscientious way of working independently and in a team
We offer you:
- a safe, attractive and varied job
- good salary for the job
- a small, established and competent team
- professional, internal advice/training
- a modern infrastructure
We would be happy to receive your complete application documents by email to: [email protected] and look forward to getting to know you as soon as possible.