A MUM was horrified when she found a used syringe on a changing table in the supermarket.
30-year-old Emma Kennedy and her little girl visited her local Morrisons in Bolton last week and found it humiliating to find the used needle on the table in the restroom.
Emma Kennedy / Triangle News This is the used needle found by mother Emma Kennedy in the toilet of Bolton Morrisons. 22-month-old Harper's mother urges other parents to look for similar dangers.
Emma went to Facebook to express her "disgust" and "anger" over the incident.
She wrote: "I am more than disgusted and absolutely angry that someone would stoop so low that he leaves a used needle in a changing toilet on the changing table!
"I was shocked and upset when I saw the needle. To think that my child or another could be hurt really hurt me.
Emma Kennedy / Facebook Emma shared the terrible discovery on Facebook after complaining to the supermarket: "This was Morrison's in town, and to be fair, it should be checked and they immediately responded by telling them.
"Fortunately, Harper had not gone near because we were using the bathroom.
"Please be especially careful and check all baby equipment before using it."
It calls for stricter monitoring of access to changing facilities.
Emma Kennedy / Triangle News Mama Emma with Baby Harper and Dad NickyMiss Kennedy said, "I think this locker room should only be locked for parents / caregivers with kids.
"I'm not sure how practical this is for the store, but it's a protection issue and children should be first."
Miss Kennedy reported the incident to customer service and later reported to the supermarket chain on social media.
She said, "I'm not blaming the frontline staff in any way, and I know Morrisons is not directly to blame.
"However, they have a serious problem in this business. Why should a parent accept that their child is at risk?
"They have to be seen to make changes.
"It's not an insignificant complaint about cleanliness … It's a dirty needle!
Another mother commented that she witnessed a man leave the bathroom as she waited to use it.
Sobia Hussain wrote: "After fifteen minutes I kept knocking – but there was no answer. Then a man came out looking somehow and up.
"I went straight to customer service to complain and asked them to clean the locker room before I used them – the cleaning lady had apologized that people were taking drugs here.
CRASH FOR CASH? BMW has hung up after a roundabout – so they did it on purpose? Warning & # 39; CANNIBAL & # 39; MEDICINAL PRODUCTS IN THE UK Killer carnivore drugstore crocodile, which makes the skin flaky, hits the UK. SLAVE IN A SHED married couple arrested for holding "slaves in the garden of 1.2 million pounds at home" look like a salesman of Benidorm sunglasses SNACK ATTACK Man # 39; smeared peanut butter in crotch # before the bulldog his genitals "ate". ExclusiveCAM AGAIN David Cameron looks like a political emigrant because he's bored & # 39; is
"This room needs to be kept clean and safe for our kids."
Morrisons spokeswoman said, "We are deeply concerned that a pin has been found in our Bolton store.
"The health and safety of our customers is our top priority and we carry out regular checks in customer toilets and the needle will remain in between these checks at some point."
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for the Sun Online News Team? Write us an email at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call us on 0207 782 4368. WhatsApp you can order us on 07810 791 502. We also pay for videos. Click here to upload yours.

A MUM was horrified when she found a used syringe on a changing table in the supermarket.
30-year-old Emma Kennedy and her little girl visited her local Morrisons in Bolton last week and found it humiliating to find the used needle on the table in the restroom.
Emma Kennedy / Triangle News This is the used needle found by mother Emma Kennedy in the toilet of Bolton Morrisons. 22-month-old Harper's mother urges other parents to look for similar dangers.
Emma went to Facebook to express her "disgust" and "anger" over the incident.
She wrote: "I am more than disgusted and absolutely angry that someone would stoop so low that he leaves a used needle in a changing toilet on the changing table!
"I was shocked and upset when I saw the needle. To think that my child or another could be hurt really hurt me.
Emma Kennedy / Facebook Emma shared the terrible discovery on Facebook after complaining to the supermarket: "This was Morrison's in town, and to be fair, it should be checked and they immediately responded by telling them.
"Fortunately, Harper had not gone near because we were using the bathroom.
"Please be especially careful and check all baby equipment before using it."
It calls for stricter monitoring of access to changing facilities.
Emma Kennedy / Triangle News Mama Emma with Baby Harper and Dad NickyMiss Kennedy said, "I think this locker room should only be locked for parents / caregivers with kids.
"I'm not sure how practical this is for the store, but it's a protection issue and children should be first."
Miss Kennedy reported the incident to customer service and later reported to the supermarket chain on social media.
She said, "I'm not blaming the frontline staff in any way, and I know Morrisons is not directly to blame.
"However, they have a serious problem in this business. Why should a parent accept that their child is at risk?
"They have to be seen to make changes.
"It's not an insignificant complaint about cleanliness … It's a dirty needle!
Another mother commented that she witnessed a man leave the bathroom as she waited to use it.
Sobia Hussain wrote: "After fifteen minutes I kept knocking – but there was no answer. Then a man came out looking somehow and up.
"I went straight to customer service to complain and asked them to clean the locker room before I used them – the cleaning lady had apologized that people were taking drugs here.
CRASH FOR CASH? BMW has hung up after a roundabout – so they did it on purpose? Warning & # 39; CANNIBAL & # 39; MEDICINAL PRODUCTS IN THE UK Killer carnivore drugstore crocodile, which makes the skin flaky, hits the UK. SLAVE IN A SHED married couple arrested because he has "kept slaves in the garden of 1.2 million pounds at home" look like a salesman of Benidorm sunglasses SNACK ATTACK Man "smeared peanut butter on his crotch" before the Bulldog "ate" his genitals. ExclusiveCAM AGAIN David Cameron sees as a political return as Foreign Sec, because he's less bored & # 39; s ***
"This room needs to be kept clean and safe for our kids."
Morrisons spokeswoman said, "We are deeply concerned that a pin has been found in our Bolton store.
"The health and safety of our customers is our top priority and we carry out regular checks in customer toilets and the needle will remain in between these checks at some point."
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for the Sun Online News Team? Write us an email at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call us on 0207 782 4368. WhatsApp you can order us on 07810 791 502. We also pay for videos. Click here to upload yours.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.