The new date for the members4members tournament has been set! The event will take place on Saturday July 31st walk over the stage:
- Term: July 31, cannon launch at 11.00 a.m.
- Registration: from now on at golf.at!
- Game mode: Florida Scramble
- Name: € 50,-
- Registration: from now on!
Information about the members4members day and tournament:
- from 09.00 all participants arrive with the opening of the new tea line on the driving range
- 11:00 start of the tournament with cannon start Game mode: Florida Scramble
- Halfway between hole 9 and hole 10 as well as on hole 16 (near the refuge)
- Loch 12: Buy a Drive ➔ The flight can purchase a tee (red) from Delia Bleier for EUR 20 and thus reach the green with the 2nd shot!
- Loch 16: Golf Roulette ➔ The green is divided in half. The flight bets EUR 20 on one half. If the selected half is actually hit by a player, the flight is allowed to take a shot on this hole; If not, then not!
- Raffle: During the tournament as well as during dinner it is possible to buy tickets. 1 lot EUR 20, – / 3 lots EUR 50, – The main prize is a tree sponsorship. You can also win: Voucher for a GCL Clubbag specially designed for the GC Linz St. Florian, voucher for Leading Card 2022, Titleist golf bags, BMW umbrellas, …
- Evening event in the club restaurant expected from 5:00 p.m. with a brief introduction to the Platzkonzeptes Toni Ortner – Olazabal design by Philip Jungwirt!
Information about the Florida Scramble game mode:
A Florida scramble is a team stroke play. As with Texas Scramble, the game is always played from the location of the (in the opinion of the fligt) best-located ball.
In the Florida Scramble, however, there is the additional rule that the player whose ball was selected must always skip the stroke. The player who holed a ball is therefore also out of the next tee. It is therefore tactically wise to let a simple putt be played first by the person who tees the worst.
We look forward to your registration and to a nice club event by members for members.
The team of the GC Linz – St. Florian