The Next Gen ATP Finals 2021 They are putting on a tremendous show and it will not be less on the last day of the round robin, where the stakes will be high. Just Carlos Alcaraz placeholder image has secured his pass to the semifinals, also as first, while Sebastian Korda could be left out with a tremendous carom. In Group A, the pass to the semifinals will be played in a direct duel Brandon Nakashima and Holger Rune. The mess comes in Group B, where the four contenders can qualify. A triumph of Korda would make Hugo Gaston and Sebastian Baez their pass will be played all or nothing, while if Lorenzo Musetti surprises the American, the French would be left out automatically and a victory by Baez would make many scenarios contemplate.
#NextGenATPFinals Day 3 Media Notes: https://t.co/rLHTmep8g2
* @ AlcarazCarlos03 has won Group A and qualified for SFs
* Winner of Brandon Nakashima vs @HolgerRune2003 also qualifies
* All 4 players in Group B remain in contention for SFs
* See photo for all Group B SF scenarios pic.twitter.com/PFOT8fc4jw
– ATP Media Info (@ATPMediaInfo) November 11, 2021