No pass, the 28-year-old creator of the Milan parades was searched. “He manages chats with 32 thousand subscribers and has sent a thousand real certificates on Telegram”

The police he has searched a 28-year-old Milanese (and not 19 as indicated at first) considered one of the creators and promoters of manifestations no vax and no pass on Saturday afternoon. Gabriele Molgora, said Zeno, is under investigation for incitement to commit a crime aggravated by the electronic means: it is through social media, according to what the investigation coordinated by the deputy prosecutor has so far reconstructed Alberto Nobili, which the boy has become the reference point of demonstrators since the end of last summer. The 28-year-old had already been denounced for taking part in unannounced No Green Pass initiatives and since last September he has been submitted by the Milan police chief Giuseppe Petronzi a “urban daspo“And has no longer participated in parades and principals. A few days ago, however, on November 20, the young man launched a national mobilization on social media for Saturday 27 in Piazza Duomo, claiming that a million people would take part and urging the participants to bring and turn on stadium torches. Thus, for the investigators, it would have created “a situation of informational intoxication, disorienting the demonstrators themselves, sometimes perhaps not aware that they are following the indications of a malevolent and virtual organizer ”.

Among the various objections of the Public Prosecutor’s Office that led to the search order, there is also the sending by Molgora of about a thousand real green passes and belonging to unsuspecting citizens in one chat via Telegram. A practice that ilfattoquotidiano.it he told in recent days with an investigation and that he is already in the attention of Privacy Guarantor and of judiciary. The 28-year-old admitted that he downloaded them from the Net and distributed them for free to as many users as possible. For this he was therefore also sued for receiving stolen goods, with two other recipients of the files containing the Green Passes and subjected to a search and seizure of telephones.

See also  Dresden: A fireworks display for the people of Dresden - Today wool is cracking!

The boy’s role is considered “strategic” by the Prosecutor’s Office because he is the administrator of the Telegram chat “No Green-pass! Now stop! Italian Movement ”and the Facebook group“ No Green Pass Now Enough !! Part 2 ”, to which I am about 32 thousand users registered. Yesterday he released some posts in which he began to promote an international demonstration, again against the obligation of a health passport, to Geneva (Swiss) on December, 31st.

Also during the search, they were also seized a hatchet and a knife, inside a backpack equipped with various kits survival it’s a tirapugni. The policemen also withdrew, as a precaution, two weapons duly reported by the young person who is the owner of the firearms license for sports use. The Milan Police Headquarters explained that, following the investigations into the No Green pass demonstration not forewarned last Saturday – during which two demonstrators were reported and 31 removal orders issued – further sanctions will be issued to the 257 citizens identified in Piazza Fontana and in Piazza Duomo. “The identification activity, which is not a procedure for its own sake – underlines the Police Headquarters – is aimed, in fact, at attributing responsibility for conduct in the streets for the related and subsequent administrative and criminal complaints that may be recognized by the State Police and Judicial Authorities “.