A fire engine. (Drawing) – Beatrice Colin
On Saturday, a girl was rushed to the Lille hospital after being burned by a product containing alcohol. sulfuric acid have we learned from the Departmental Fire and Rescue Service.
The girl and her mother, helicopters
The facts took place around 10:40 am, Saturday morning, in a home on rue des Remparts in Cateau-Cambresis, near Cambrai, in the North. A dozen firefighters intervened after a two-year-old girl received projections of a unblocker type product containing sulfuric acid.
According to the rescue, the child was badly burned and his wounds required his transport to Lille University Hospital by helicopter. The mother of the girl, also burned but lighter, was also hospitalized in Lille. The circumstances of the tragedy have not been specified.