Get a sample copy of the report:
The Nuclear Medicine Market Report provides market intelligence on different category segments, based on formulation type and geography. Market size and forecast have been provided in terms of value and volume in the report. A detailed qualitative analysis of the factors responsible for driving and restraining future market growth and opportunities has also been discussed.
– The increase in the incidence of cancer and heart disease are the main drivers for the market studied. Nuclear medicine shows enormous potential in the treatment of heart disease and cancer. According to the National Cancer Institute (NCI) report, an estimated 1,735,350 new cases of cancer are diagnosed in the United States in 2018, and 609,640 people may die from the disease.
– Other factors, such as the increase in SPECT and PET applications and increasing public health awareness, are expected to drive the market in the future. Regulatory requirements pose another obstacle to translational research and clinical investigations.
– In the United States, all pharmacological agents, including diagnostic and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals, are subject to regulatory oversight by the FDA. Radiopharmaceuticals face additional scrutiny and undergo unique regulatory and approval pathways. Extensive toxicology testing sometimes places considerable financial burdens on investigators.
– In addition, manufacturers’ reimbursement barriers and high capital investment are also restricting the market for gro
Ask or share your questions before purchasing this report: www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244791
Nuclear Medicine Market by companies:
– Lantheus Medical Imaging
– Other Group
– Triad Isotopes
– Siemens Healthcare
– Advanced Accelerator Applications
– Cambridge Isotope Laboratories Inc.
– Cardinal Health Inc.
– GE Healthcare
– Nordion Inc.
– Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation
– Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
– Isotec Inc. (Sigma-Aldrich)
Main market trends:
-Cardiology application is expected to experience strong growth in the market
-The application segment is more sub-segmented in cardiology, neurology, oncology, and other applications. The main factor driving the growth of the market is the increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases (CVD) throughout the world. According to estimates from the World Health Organization (WHO), in 2016, 17.9 million people died due to cardiovascular disease.
-The diagnostic segment is further segmented in SPECT and PET. Radioisotopes from PET images have many applications in clinical neurology, consisting of movement disorders, epilepsy, brain tumors, dementia, stroke, and neuronal plasticity. Future applications include the early diagnosis of brain metastases, Parkinson’s syndromes, and neurodegenerative disorders, such as Alzheimer’s disease. The market for radioisotopes is expected to be larger in developing countries due to increasing awareness among people about radioisotopes, increasing incidence of chronic diseases, such as cancer, and increasing population.
-North America is expected to dominate the nuclear medicine market
-North America is the dominant market for nuclear medicine. In North America, the United States is the largest consumer market for radioisotopes, and Canada is the largest producer of Tc-99m. The United States is the largest contributor to the North American region, in terms of revenue, and is expected to retain its dominance, due to the higher procedural volume and increasing adoption of nuclear medicine for various therapeutic applications.
-Asia-Pacific is expected to witness healthy CAGR during the forecast period. An increase in demand for nuclear medicines in emerging countries, such as India and China, is due to increased disposable income, improved health standards and favorable foreign policy reforms.
Market size divided by region: – North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Europe, Germany , France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Central and South America, Brazil, Rest of Central and South America, Middle East and Africa, GCC countries, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa
Get a sample copy of the report –
Reasons to buy this report
?? Analyze various market perspectives with the help of Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
?? Study on the type of product and the application that is expected to dominate the market.
?? Study of the regions that are expected to experience the fastest growth during the forecast period.
?? Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the main market players.
?? 3-month analyst support along with the Market Estimation sheet (in Excel).
Purchase this report (price $ 4,250 for a single user license) at www.absolutereports.com/purchase/14244791
Detailed TOC of Global Nuclear Medicine Market: Growth, Trends, Forecast, and Challenges
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview and market trends Nuclear Medicine
5. Market dynamics of the Nuclear Medicine market
6. Segmentation of the global Nuclear Medicine market, by capacity
7. Segmentation of the global Nuclear Medicine market, by type of material
8. Segmentation of the global Nuclear Medicine market, segmented by region
9. Competitive overview and introduction of the Nuclear Medicine market
10. Key vendor analysis (overview, products and services, strategies)
And many more??.