With 36,000 employees, Ramsay Santé, one of the European leaders in comprehensive patient care, is a major recruiter in the healthcare sector in France.
In hospitalization, the Group offers almost all medical and surgical care in three areas: Medicine-Surgery-Obstetrics (MCO), Aftercare and Rehabilitation (SSR) and Mental Health. Wherever it is present, the Group participates in public health service missions and in the health network of the territory.
The Group invests more than €200 million every year in innovation, whether in new surgical and imaging technologies, or in the construction and modernization of establishments.
The Médipôle Lyon-Villeurbanne opened its doors on January 2, 2019 and offers the most complete and innovative hospital care offer in the Lyon metropolitan area.
The Médipôle Lyon-Villeurbanne is the result of an innovative approach to hospital cooperation. It brings together 7 establishments in Lyon, including two establishments from Capio (Clinique du Tonkin, Clinique du Grand Large) and five establishments from Resamut (Clinique Mutualiste de Lyon, Clinique de l’Union, SSR Les Ormes, SSR Center Bayard and the SSR Pediatric La Fougeraie ).
The Médipôle Hôpital Privé is looking for an M/F Nurse in the Cardiac Surgery/Medicine and USIC department
Full-time fixed-term night position to be filled as soon as possible.
The Nurse’s mission is to organize and provide quality care in order to guarantee patient care with respect for his or her person.
Training will be provided at start-up.
Work in collaboration with the AS of the sector (reception, preparation and monitoring of the patient) and the entire medical and paramedical team
– Reception of the patient and preparation for the various examinations (block, examinations)
– Have a sense of listening
– Have a sense of organization and the ability to prioritize care
– Know how to adapt to emergency situations
– Know how to provide care adapted to the clinical condition of the patient
– Ensure the traceability of care
– Adapt their behavior and professional practice to emergency/specific situations
– Know how to recognize possible emergency situations and be able to alert
– Know the use of monitors/telemetry
– Know how to do ECGs
– Participate in training times within the service
– Participate in the supervision of students and newcomers
– Participate in the service project
• Hold a nursing diploma
• Knowledge of cardio (pathologies, pharmacology, etc.)
• Desired experience in surgery, intensive care, etc.
• Team spirit, anticipation and initiatives
I Attractiveness bonus:
– up to 4000€, depending on the eligibility criteria
II Variables :
– Weekend constraints (Sunday)
– A monthly dressing and undressing allowance of €20 gross (on a full-time basis)
– A bonus of D+ of 85€ gross in addition to overtime for each additional day to those planned in the schedule (amount fixed until 31/12/2021)
III Formation :
– 2 state-certified nurses in charge of training and providing internal training
– 1 E-learning platform with free access,
– 1 important training plan
– The financing of two University Diplomas (DU) per year. Upon obtaining the latter, the Médipôle Hôpital Privé grants a DU bonus of €150 gross per month.
IV Other Benefits
– 80% coverage of mutual insurance by the employer
– The company restaurant (entrance fee to the self-day): 5.58€
– 50% coverage of public transport
– The concierge service with various services: shopping, hairdresser, manicure…
– Parking access at a reduced rate: €20/month from one month of seniority and according to geographical criteria
– QVT activities (hypnosis, sophrology, physical activities … all free for the employee)
– Various CSE activities
All our positions are open to people with an RQTH
To apply, please click on the following link:
Ramsay Health – Job Portal (ramsaygds.fr)